Archived Target too

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunForACallBox

General Merchandise Expert (Stationery)
I just don't really understand this app. Note: it is only available at the Chelsea NYC Target space. Anyone have any thoughts or anyone can elaborate? image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
There's not a store in Chelsea, but I did turn up this:

Retail juggernaut Target has secured a 10-year, 24,000-square-foot lease on the second floor of 521 West 25th Street, Crain’s reported.

The big box retailer also nabbed a 5,000-square-foot ground floor retail space in a neighboring property at 511 West 25th Street, between 10th and 11th avenues. Both properties are owned by the Related Companies.

The office space at 521 West 25th will be used for creative and marketing staff, while Target plans to use the retail area for events and new product exhibitions.

I couldn't find any information about it on Google, so as far as I'm concerned it's irrelevant.
But it's always fun watching corporations try too hard to be #relatable.

So to be PTL there you'd need a degree in Art Design?
Interesting, I guess.
I'm all about integrating art and modern life, tech and the common object, etc. etc.
Not sure how it all flows together, how well they carry it off, or if it's worth the price tag but oh well.
I'd go if I lived in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back