Archived Target Twitter Touting

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing with all these perfect zone pictures you can't really know how good the zone really is, yes its pretty but you don't know its actually right. Pretty yes, but I want it right.

And dannyy315 I have a bunch of pictures that would embarrass my store with how horrible the zone can get.

Time to set up a fake twitter account dedicated to Target!

I fucking haye Target Twitter. One night an etl texted me and wanted me to send a picture of the best zone in the store she she could tweet it. I told her I have 10 pulls on the line and couldn't do it. The best part, I got coached a few days later for not taking the fucking picture for her. Seriously that is a priority over real stuff like oh idk filling the floor to drive sales and make our paychecks? Still pisses me off!!!

I fucking haye Target Twitter. One night an etl texted me and wanted me to send a picture of the best zone in the store she she could tweet it. I told her I have 10 pulls on the line and couldn't do it. The best part, I got coached a few days later for not taking the fucking picture for her. Seriously that is a priority over real stuff like oh idk filling the floor to drive sales and make our paychecks? Still pisses me off!!!
I guess you can say she's a Target Twitter Twat :D

Another way for ETL's to take credit for a team's hard work. I've seen it happen multiple times at my store. Unrelated ETL tweets photo of well zoned department without giving any kind of credit. Awful, lazy ETL.

My etls and stl always wanna take pics of the tm with their aisle or area or whatever. And they @ people if they're on twitter. I had to hide behind someone in a group pic once because I didn't have the heart to tell them I didn't wanna be on their twitter.

Oh man, I bet that VML job will lowkey require twitter. Or maybe not "require" but my dtl is all about twitter and I'm sure they'd all hope for a tweeting vm...

Hmmm... *withdraws application*

Part of me would be half tempted to send a dick pic "accidentally".

So, I just searched my stores #Tnumber. My favorite GSTL is ALL ABOUT SPOT. I'm going to tease her mercilessly when I work with her tonight. lol

I've seen this with several execs I knew in my district. I wonder if they get any perks for driving engagement on Twitter

Unless she provided a phone or camera, I would have used that as my out. Cause no, I will not provide pix for Target, and that includes posing in them as well!

Oh man, I bet that VML job will lowkey require twitter. Or maybe not "require" but my dtl is all about twitter and I'm sure they'd all hope for a tweeting vm...

Hmmm... *withdraws application*
I need a new phone, can you give me one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back