Archived Target Twitter Touting

Status
Not open for further replies.
His store looks good.
Really curious what his crew thinks of him.

It does! First thing I looked at when he posted chemical pics was the air freshener aisle and if it had adhesive dividers. Which it did. Meaning intelligence reigns in that store because if that aisle doesn't have it, you can forget about a good zone

I'm now somewhat dreading the day an ETL comes and wants to take my picture awkwardly standing next to the bakery table or something because I filled it. >_>
https://twitter.com/RoccoAq

I feel bad for this guy. He seems like a great STL but he's drowning in that Spot Kool-Aid.

His store looks really good though. I wonder how many people are working through each area to get that done. Poor hardlines at my store had four total people scheduled yesterday and none really overlapped for more than an hour, so of course they took our market opener and had him push hardlines the last three hours of his shift. >_> If they don't let us stay in market I guess I won't have to worry about having an awkward picture posted by any ETLs to show I can fill the bakery table at least...

I'm now somewhat dreading the day an ETL comes and wants to take my picture awkwardly standing next to the bakery table or something because I filled it. >_>

His store looks really good though. I wonder how many people are working through each area to get that done. Poor hardlines at my store had four total people scheduled yesterday and none really overlapped for more than an hour, so of course they took our market opener and had him push hardlines the last three hours of his shift. >_> If they don't let us stay in market I guess I won't have to worry about having an awkward picture posted by any ETLs to show I can fill the bakery table at least...
Those pics are a moment in time. The market one showed two girls with a step ladder to zone. Bunker cooler means pfresh. I can rock the zone with two people in a couple hours with no interruptions. But when's the last time that happened?

I am going to have to show my team that meat aisle though...no Damn tipped meat there and it looks good.

Those pics are a moment in time. The market one showed two girls with a step ladder to zone. Bunker cooler means pfresh. I can rock the zone with two people in a couple hours with no interruptions. But when's the last time that happened?

I am going to have to show my team that meat aisle though...no Damn tipped meat there and it looks good.
I meant for hardlines more than market. Our closing market person (often me) is usually able to zone dry market each night, or at least most of it, but with two people I bet the coolers and dry area would be beautiful. Not that the zones last too long, I guess the pictures are a moment to treasure. ;)

Without giving too much away, I can personally say he is a great guy. I've worked with him before and he was one the best ETLs I've ever had. I'm glad to see he is doing well with the company.
As someone who also used to work with him... I will tell you he was not well liked by everyone. I learned to have great respect for him. He is a Good Leader. He gets results. He pushes his team fairly. He works hard. He works on development with his team and is true to his word. In many ways, I miss working with him.

And yes... what you see on Twitter pics is a moment in time. But that's reality. We set a planogram, or zone an aisle, or perfectly execute a 4x4 and it looks great for a minute and a half... until our guests shop it. We did our job. Guests do theirs. I have learned to drink the Koolaid and celebrate the wins of the minute and a half that we set it and it looks darn good. (And I want as many Target peeps on Twitter to see it as humanly possible. Because we work hard and don't always get the recognition we deserve for it. Amen? #Amen).

What is sad is that we think the way that store looks is something special when that used to be the daily standard. You know back when stores had staffing. I just can not get over what passed for a zone now. Walmarts look better, and that is just sad.
Either your Wal-Mart's look better than ours or our zone is shabby but better...cause we still blow the panties off any Wal-Mart. Even on a bad day.

Did you notice someone replied to the first link with "lmao the kool aid is strong with you people?"

Edit: gone now.

Last edited:
I checked out the twitter postings of some of our management. Laughed out loud since they were bragging how great our H&B aisles looked with a pic attached, our store has never, ever, ever been zoned that good. It was clearly just for twitter. Kind of disgusting really that they are getting paid the big bucks to screw around on social media, cause yes, I have seen them taking these pictures on the clock.

I checked out the twitter postings of some of our management. Laughed out loud since they were bragging how great our H&B aisles looked with a pic attached, our store has never, ever, ever been zoned that good. It was clearly just for twitter. Kind of disgusting really that they are getting paid the big bucks to screw around on social media, cause yes, I have seen them taking these pictures on the clock.

Of course it's on the clock.

It's corporate sponsored propaganda by a company scrambling to keep the public thinking their company is really much different than the maligned Walmart.

Yeah you can have a great zone when you pull your entire team to do it.
Lol. One time we did 4x4 in one aisle and they had 5 hardlines members working on it at once. When it was done, our ETL took a picture which I assume he posted online.

OKAY. Have to post. I got bored and was Twitter searching for my store and stuff. Found an ETL and she posted a pic of the Christmas Eve TLs that had to work. Hysterical. Flow TL who has the awkward smile of "do I really have to do this", the backroom TL who refused to smile, and the consumables TL who was just like "if I smile I can be done with this shit"

Also found our group facilities leader. OOOH GOOD FOR YOU YEAH YOU CAN TAKE PICTURES OF OTHER STORES CLEANING THEIR FIXTURE ROOM HOW ABOUT YOU FORCE OUR PEOPLE TO GET OURS THAT CLEAN DAMMIT. YOU'RE STANDING IN FOR OUR DISTRICT TL. AUGH

OKAY. Have to post. I got bored and was Twitter searching for my store and stuff. Found an ETL and she posted a pic of the Christmas Eve TLs that had to work. Hysterical. Flow TL who has the awkward smile of "do I really have to do this", the backroom TL who refused to smile, and the consumables TL who was just like "if I smile I can be done with this shit"

Also found our group facilities leader. OOOH GOOD FOR YOU YEAH YOU CAN TAKE PICTURES OF OTHER STORES CLEANING THEIR FIXTURE ROOM HOW ABOUT YOU FORCE OUR PEOPLE TO GET OURS THAT CLEAN DAMMIT. YOU'RE STANDING IN FOR OUR DISTRICT TL. AUGH
I search my store on Twitter all the time. I found this once.

https://twitter.com/jaymurdaaa/status/458103727975833600

Probably a joke, but still :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back