Archived Target Valentine's Day Puns

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyAP

Go To Six
I'm planning on making cards, because I'm stupid bored. Anyone wanna contribute their favorite Spot Valentine's Day pun? .... just thought of one for the inter-office relationship involving the use of the word 'spotting' but ... jesus god that's inappropriate...

let's try these instead.

Fast service needed in my heart. Second request. 15 seconds remaining. Who is responding? Happy Valentine's Day

QMOS be my valentine. Without you i'd go 8011. *gosh I hope that's the right number*

Can I have a raincheck on your heart?

This is your chocolate replenishment reminder. Who is responding?

This year, I hope you A.A.R. (with a picture of a pirate, get it?!) my valentine!

Sorry sir, I can only let you bring six bags of candy into the fitting room with you at a time.

This Valentine's day, I was going to ask you to vibe with me, but that sounds like a horrible HR nightmare waiting to happen. Happy Valentine's Day

Would you believe me if I told you my love was parked on 2280? Happy Valentine's Day

Code Yellow Code Yellow Code Yellow ... We're looking for a flying half-naked baby, wearing a diaper, sporting a bow and arrow .... he was last seen at the front lanes where he shot me in the rump.

----
wow, this is forced and embarassing, but ... so is target. join in?

This year, I've told the LOD to put chocolate in the start-funds. You're welcome :p

I'd always order you outside the guardrails...(this one sounds a bit rapey).

You've stolen my heart, so I'm going to maintain surveillance until you pass all points of sale.
(/rapey)

"Swing by my place after work, and I'll show you what the P in PIPO *actually* stands for" ;)

Electronics one not really a card pun but something sweet to supplement a card haha

Can you come unlock something for me?

Yeah sure

*Has heart with her name on game case in front of lock*

Card:

I love you so much I could put you in the " holds" area forever :)

:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back