Target vet clocking in

Hello all just wanted to Introduce myself!

I have worked at Target for 6 years (7 in June) starting out as a Inbound/Flow/Backroom and Electronics Team Member. From there I have been a DBO(DPO) of sporting goods, chemicals, pets/paper and plastics at one point or the other. Moved to POG about 2 years ago and have been on that team since. I've worked on 4 remodels in my time at Target most recently as a Team Captain for my stores 3rd remodel.

I am my stores bike builder as well as a trainer for all of the areas above (as well as receiving) and most recently my store is now a part of the Pilot program meaning I'm technically a Merch Ops team member. I am currently on track for promotion to PML and am just waiting for the position to open up once the current PML of another store retires (should be in a couple months).

I am currently on track for promotion to PML and am just waiting for the position to open up once the current PML of another store retires ...

Is this how PMLs become PMLs?

I don't think our PML worked at a Target before becoming a PML.

I've just been assuming that for the most part candidates for PML-ship can come from anywhere.

Back