Archived Target Vibe Team Hero of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
So today I was called into the HR office by my ETL-HR and ETL-GE, and they presented me with a plaque that had my name on it! They said they had just re-started this program this month, and I was the first to receive the award! Has anybody gotten this award? Do other stores do it?

Team hero is not new, they just decided to actually do it. My teammate got it last month, I got one over the summer and our ex-TL got the TL version. I don't remember who got the overnight one.

I thought this was gonna be a thread about me!

Har!

I'm glad to here they restarted it.
Recognizing TM is a good thing and makes everyone feel better about the job.

I got one of those the second year I was there.
It makes you feel pretty good.
It wasn't a Vibe Team Hero, just Team Hero.

They used to do Team member of the month at our store and give us a little bag of goodies.. candy, a giftcard, one of the stuffed dogs etc. I'm sad they don't do it anymore, I got recognized a few times and it always put me in a good mood

I'm glad to here they restarted it.
Recognizing TM is a good thing and makes everyone feel better about the job.

I got one of those the second year I was there.
It makes you feel pretty good.
It wasn't a Vibe Team Hero, just Team Hero.

i think they changed it this year. last year 4 qtr i got team hero and this year i got vibe team hero

Our store hasn't done that since 2013 (maybe even 2012) I lost count lol. I wish we did though..... I never got great team hero:( I would love to get vibe hero I am always vibing.....

I also got it my second month and then once a few months later. I just assumed I sucked at the job and never got it again, but maybe they stopped doing it. Who the hell knows.

I was one of the last ones to get it before my store stopped doing it. No one ever formally told me that I got it either, I was just walking through the hallway to the breakroom and happened to see my name on some plaque. Thanks, I guess?

I find the great team hero is total BS after maybe 10th person since no one can get it twice. It's pretty much whoever is left, honestly some of them are pretty lazy =/

I find the great team hero is total BS after maybe 10th person since no one can get it twice. It's pretty much whoever is left, honestly some of them are pretty lazy =/

I wish we had that rule. Only the most toolish of tools have gotten GTH multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back