Archived Target Vs. Super Target

Status
Not open for further replies.

B26

Sorry for the irrelevant question but I was just pretty curious.

So, I work at a 20+ lane Super Target and for the first time I went into a regular Target that I had not been to since I was a really young kid.

I was amazed at how old it looked and how small it was.

Then, they had only like 8 or 9 registers with big red number signs. I was wondering if all regular Targets are like this.. All I can say is that I am happy they rejected my application last year, I love the Super Target and can't imagine being a cashier up there.

Another Question-- Yesterday at work I was spoken to by the AP-TL and he was real nice but told me that I used the "No Barcode" button way too much this month. As long as I make a conscious effort to lower it, should I be okay?

mrknownothing

purveyor of things
Another Question-- Yesterday at work I was spoken to by the AP-TL and he was real nice but told me that I used the "No Barcode" button way too much this month. As long as I make a conscious effort to lower it, should I be okay?

It's really a judgement call, but if you're not sure, get your GSTL. If they feel a price check isn't necessary, then they're the one responsible for your use of "No Barcode."

mrknownothing

purveyor of things
Tandem lanes? My store has those, but not nearly as strange-looking as in the picture (ours are more modern-looking with nicer signage and whatnot). The ones in the picture look like one of the less cared-about low-volume stores in my district but with more lanes.

Status
Not open for further replies.