Archived Target's Newest Designer - Lilly Pulitzer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I caved in and bought a shirt today. If I don't like it can I still return it? ^^^^

The other day a bitchy mother and daughter went in the back of guest service as a worker was looking in the soft lines cart for LP stuff... ugh I wanted to tell them to get out of there. I really wish we had a door at GS.

The other day a bitchy mother and daughter went in the back of guest service as a worker was looking in the soft lines cart for LP stuff... ugh I wanted to tell them to get out of there. I really wish we had a door at GS.

A trapdoor?
With a button you can push to drop them into a pool of sharks?
With lasers?

We've still got around five hammock stands, two umbrella stands, and all those candle holder/lantern things. So tired of looking at them.

And now we have a guest coming in a few times, waiting for the doors to open in the AM, to stalk out any possible returns.. and try to go through the push/reshop carts on the floor.

My wife started working in softlines afew weeks ago and boy she is just about halfway ready to quit because of this LP crap.

that be cool, but I mean a door that I can close behind me so guests cant go behind a restricted area. I don't care if it is a name brand designer... you don't go behind my counter.

We have a door at the side of our service desk, but nobody ever closes it besides me and my STL. It doesn't lock, so it wouldn't do a whole lot of good.

We have a couple umbrella stands; mind you we're in a drought-stricken area so umbrellas would languish in said stands.

We have like 12 nail files that I'm trying to get to sell, but nobody seems to want those. Three hair tie/clip things were in reshop today, which I prominently displayed on a cosmetics endcap and by the next time I saw the endcap later tonight, they were gone.

We had a mass return of Lilly last night, so on my 15 I caved and bought a pair of the blue flip flops that were actually kinda cute and a flowy shirt that was rather muted in color compared to the other headache-inducing patterns.

I tried them on when I got home, the shirt looks AWFUL. It has no shape, makes me look 20 lbs heavier...and then I noticed the makeup stains on the inside from where a clown apparently tried it on before me. Yuck.

I guess I'll keep the flip flops though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back