Archived Target's Newest Designer - Lilly Pulitzer

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bunch of whinging smegheads.
Gotta love people who are afraid they are going to lose their exclusivity because the hipsters and basics are going to be able to buy the 'brand'.

I especially liked this classy all caps rant
WAY TO GO LILLY PULITZER CKMING TOGETHER WITH TARGET WILL MAKE THE COMPANY SO CHEAP AND EVERYTHING SUCKS NOW THAT LILLY IS DEAD

I think they look nice but I'm not much of an expert.
They might be one of the ones that sell out in no time flat.

"Basics"?!
Is that what the Club Med crowd calls us working folk?
Surely they've mistaken me for a person who gives a crap.

Basic essentially means "unsophisticated"

I thought sorority girls loved Target? You'd think LP + Target would be a match made in heaven. Whatever, I'm excited. I like Lily Pulitzer but I can't swing $200 for a dress either.

the only thing i like about this is that they are offering plus sizes. none of the other collections except for one they did a while back around the summer time had some plus but that was it. plus size shopers like to be trendy to we dont want to go to the corner of rtw see 2 small racks of oversized shirts that were made for the smaller sizes but they just made them bigger hoping we would buy it.

in all my years with spot i seldom purchased clothing because the plus sizes were frumpy looking, way back in the day xhilliration had plus sizes and the stuff was trendy then mossimo had plus sizes and there were a little trendy depending on the year styles and season.

Hmm. I can see this selling out in my store. Fun, summery, looks good, and is priced right. Let us never have another Target + Neiman Marcus! debacle.

Hmm. I can see this selling out in my store. Fun, summery, looks good, and is priced right. Let us never have another Target + Neiman Marcus! debacle.
I remember that. I took home the 3D Target bullseye from the Neiman Target sign. Haha.

Let you know how it goes... setting the line up in my store and will be there for the open.

Imagine the bitch fits that would happen if this line of crap was being sold at *GASP* Wal-Mart or K-Mart or Sears!

OH THE HUMANITY!

If the Target bashing comments don't frighten corporation, then they are already in a COMA.

It sounds like more & more people are starting to equate Target with Walmart & other shoddy chains.

We've already had people calling the store. I've been excited about this for months. I'm disappointed that once again I'm not included. I won't get to set it up or be there when we open.

We've already had people calling the store. I've been excited about this for months. I'm disappointed that once again I'm not included. I won't get to set it up or be there when we open.

You can come help me set up. I'd rather be asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back