Archived Tax time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legally, they should have them to us by 1/31.

But my day job pretty much never hits that date, despite having no excuses, so I guess I'm not in a big hurry. My husband got his W2 from the state unemployment office already, so yay for gov't efficiency, I guess...

I was trying to remember when they’re available online. If I remember right it’s more like the middle of the month.

I signed up to get mine online, I think the deadline was the 15th so I assume we'll be getting them around then for online.

They’ve been posted on either Wednesday or Thursday the past few years. I’m thinking tomorrow, if not the middle of next week.

I can’t remember the exact date we got them last year, but it’s more likely we’ll see them next week.

This is when I received email notification that my W-2 was available each of the past three years:

Wednesday, 1/14/15 at 12:44am
Thursday, 1/14/16 at 10:32pm
Wednesday, 1/11/17 at 7:57pm

My guess is within the next 36 hours.

I signed up to get mine online, I think the deadline was the 15th so I assume we'll be getting them around then for online.
You don't have to sign up (or reconfirm) every year, right? I just went to paperlessemployee and everything was up to date, even had 'Would you like to register to receive your 2017 tax statement(s) electronically?' marked as yes.

This is when I received email notification that my W-2 was available each of the past three years:

Wednesday, 1/14/15 at 12:44am
Thursday, 1/14/16 at 10:32pm
Wednesday, 1/11/17 at 7:57pm

My guess is within the next 36 hours.
Hopefully. I love seeing that email lol.

You don't have to sign up (or reconfirm) every year, right? I just went to paperlessemployee and everything was up to date, even had 'Would you like to register to receive your 2017 tax statement(s) electronically?' marked as yes.
Nope.

I had to, I must have not of signed up last year, but you shouldnt need to reconfirm every year, but theres nothing wrong with making sure just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back