Archived Tax time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you file early you have a chance of being a test dummy and get your deposit on opening day. I have gotten it the last several years like this. One year I got resequenced and had to wait a week or two more but early filing usually ends up with returns on opening week
I file early every year, but I'm part of the ACTC group, so I have to wait.

For those of you struggling with hours. Use that return to get you to march/april. Most stores are pretty conservative with payroll in February being the first month of a new year.

@mandie89 me too ...i filed early but have child credits so here I am waiting and finally past the mid february due date. I got a ddd of 2/22/ and hopefully it will deposit to my target credit union with no issues. The $$ really helps supplement for low hours. @HRZone i have made my refund last me alllll year.

@mandie89 me too ...i filed early but have child credits so here I am waiting and finally past the mid february due date. I got a ddd of 2/22/ and hopefully it will deposit to my target credit union with no issues. The $$ really helps supplement for low hours. @HRZone i have made my refund last me alllll year.
Yeah, that's when my ddd is as well. I went through turbotax and have fees so i'm looking on the site for the bank they use to see if they got my money lol

Yeah, that's when my ddd is as well. I went through turbotax and have fees so i'm looking on the site for the bank they use to see if they got my money lol
thats what i did last year....the santa barbara bank takes out the fees first...however this year i used the freedom edition aparrently its absolutely free if you make 33,000 or less so last year i paid fees for no reason. I know people who paid the fees up front so they dont have to wait for the santa barbara bank. Well last year i used the turbo tax app on my phone....and this year it would not let me in the app because i was using freedom edition through a web browser....so i paid those fees for the use of an app...basically

thats what i did last year....the santa barbara bank takes out the fees first...however this year i used the freedom edition aparrently its absolutely free if you make 33,000 or less so last year i paid fees for no reason. I know people who paid the fees up front so they dont have to wait for the santa barbara bank. Well last year i used the turbo tax app on my phone....and this year it would not let me in the app because i was using freedom edition through a web browser....so i paid those fees for the use of an app...basically
I checked SBBT about a dozen times already but they haven't gotten my refund yet. I'm hoping for a deposit on Wednesday.

I checked SBBT about a dozen times already but they haven't gotten my refund yet. I'm hoping for a deposit on Wednesday.
lol no one has got there refund yet...i have been stalking wheres my refund and got my refund facebook page....only a few ppl with netspend cards have received their refunds. Last year i had netspend but too many fees...so i switched to target credit union NO fees at all....i am hoping for my deposit as well. Always makes me nervous this time of year.

lol no one has got there refund yet...i have been stalking wheres my refund and got my refund facebook page....only a few ppl with netspend cards have received their refunds. Last year i had netspend but too many fees...so i switched to target credit union NO fees at all....i am hoping for my deposit as well. Always makes me nervous this time of year.
There are a few people on igotmyrefund who have a pending deposit, but they can't access it until their ddd. I hate playing the waiting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back