Archived TBR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the replies, this site is pretty helpful and makes my days go by smoother, just knowing we're all connected by virtue of working for the same company that most or at least some love to hate!

Because many people talk shit about their leaders, coworkers, corporate, and Target in general.
What's the difference between talking shit about our "leaders" anonymously on this site and doing it publicly in the actual break room?!

What's the difference between talking shit about our "leaders" anonymously on this site and doing it publicly in the actual break room?!

I would never do the latter. Too many potential snitches.

Last edited:
Try and guess which one the person you're talking shit about is more likely to hear you and what that means.

Found through Google because I had a near breakdown after my interview lol. This place put my fears at ease :)

And I thought I was the only one...

Go figure!

I found it doing a google search on was Target a good place to work ( I knew what I thought but wanted to see what others thought). Through this site I have gotten a lot of good info, been able to vent and Hopefully share some of my "spotted" wisdom. I know several tms at my store are on here. If we talk about tbr at work...we will refer to it as "that site".

I heard about it from a TM but it's easy to find doing a google search.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the site. I've learned a lot here that I wasn't taught during training. I've gotten to vent my ugly frustration without getting fired. WIN/WIN

This site is an even mix between kvetching about your store/leadership/coworkers but it's not just a bash site.
You pick up a LOT of useful info, pitfalls to avoid, upcoming changes before they happen, scam warnings & simply commiserating with others in the same boat.
Members also won't hesitate to call out bullshit.

I found this site by accident a few years back (this is my second time with spot) and when I quit I disappeared but when I was hired back I couldn't for the life of me remember the name. So I typed screwed up Target and found my home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back