Archived TD shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy

Former Fulfillment Operations Lead
So I cut myself at work today. My friend told me that when they got cut at his job they would ask if they wanted a TD shot if they weren't up to date. Anyone know if target does this?

They should, at least check to see if you are up to date.
Did you bleed much?

They should, at least check to see if you are up to date.
Did you bleed much?

For about 10 minutes before we covered it up. We were waiting till it stopped bleeding to put a bandaid on but it wouldn't stop.

For about 10 minutes before we covered it up. We were waiting till it stopped bleeding to put a bandaid on but it wouldn't stop.

Well then they should have checked with you, maybe even done an incident report.
When did you get your booster?
If you don't remember I'd get one.
Since I worked in kitchens and being a signing ninja you get snagged on metal all the time I made sure mine was up to date.
But every ten years is the normal booster schedule.

I did an incident report. I can't remember getting a booster so I'll probably stop by the target clinic tomorrow.

I did an incident report. I can't remember getting a booster so I'll probably stop by the target clinic tomorrow.
Your AP leader most likely hates you now. You just made their review lower for next year. Every injury incident counts against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back