Archived Free flu shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
Anyone happen to know if we get free flu shots this year? If so, when does the promotion start?

Nice. Yeah there is nothing about it in our breakroom, and not a peep from leaders, but maybe it's already going on. I'll ask the pharmacy next. Thanks.

I think it started in late August, because I remember thinking it was too soon to be covered through the entire season (end of February or early March, usually). The shot provides protection for about 6 months, so now is the perfect time to get it.

Oh really? I used mine last year on a $4.50 pair of underwear and after I scanned it the SCO was like “thanks see you again soon”

There wasn't anything said about it at my store, so I asked the pharmacist. No need to fill out paperwork like we've had to do before. Got mine about 3 weeks ago, and spent the $5 coupon the same day.
Anyone else's arm just a little achey where you got the shot? Usually don't notice anything, but it was like a mild tetanus shot ache this time. And it was done by the same pharmacist who poked my arm the last couple years.

There wasn't anything said about it at my store, so I asked the pharmacist. No need to fill out paperwork like we've had to do before. Got mine about 3 weeks ago, and spent the $5 coupon the same day.
Anyone else's arm just a little achey where you got the shot? Usually don't notice anything, but it was like a mild tetanus shot ache this time. And it was done by the same pharmacist who poked my arm the last couple years.

My arm is always sore after. Like I got a good punch in the arm.

I usually always get hella sore after shots. One year in middle school I got two in each arm on the same day and I remember crying my eyes out getting ready for school in the morning because it hurt so bad to curl my hair 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back