Archived Team Lead Interview Completed, Seeking Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleEye

Executive Team Leader
Hello!

I've just got back from my Team Lead Interview with a DTL. So I drove about 70 minutes out to the district office and met with the DTL, and had a VERY quick interview. This was literally 10 minutes. So I was curious if any recently promoted team leads could tell be about their DTL interview experience.

Mine was basically:

-Introduction
-Interview Guide Questions
-2 Random Questions

The DTL did NOT ask about my own personal Wins/Opps (although I did try to work them into my answers), or much about the store I work in either. I don't know if she was just crunched for time or maybe I did something wrong..

Last edited:
I would say they were pretty global, as I brought in a lot of different workcenters and metrics. I just realized she didn't ask me the infamous "Why do you want to be a Team Lead?" question!

my interview was a 5 minute phone conversation with my DTL. it went just like yours and i found out on the phone call that i passed. That is unusual though so i'm not sure why he told me.

My interview was 15 minutes, the 2 people from my store after me were also 15 minutes. I was never asked me about my personal wins/opps. I think he derived what my wins and opps were from my answers given to him. We all got the go ahead.

Thanks for all the feedback so far! I'm still waiting to hear back, since our STL is on vacation until Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back