Team Lead

How many times does it take for a team Lead to be fired if they call out 3-4 times a wk shown up 2 hours late not once but twice in less then a month how long before he gets fired just curious

It would depend a lot on his ETL and store director.
He calls out 3 or 4 times a week? So he only works once or twice a week? Seems like he will have an attendance talk with his higher ups soon if he hasn't already. If he doesn't have a really good reason they will document, coach, and watch for repeat violations.

But if he has a good reason, his leads may choose to wait it out.

Like I said it all depends on them

Not your business.

They could be on intermittent FMLA. There could be some sort of ADA situation. They could have some sort of arrangement with their ETL.

If you decide to do anything about it, like gossip or create a hostile work environment, and they have FMLA or ADA, you're the one that will be in hot water.

There are so many reasons, especially with the dozen new policies we have due to covid, that could be causing them to miss work.

Don't worry about it, show up, do what you can do, leave.

Unless they are your direct TL, its not your concern. If they are, then document.

And that could get you a quick write-up for insubordination.
You should only have that kind of talk with your ETL or HR.
Let me rephrase my comment I made earlier.

If this was MY TL I would tell MY ETL and/or HR-ETL that is greatly affecting the ability to do MY JOB.

Otherwise I wouldn't be concerned about it.

Let me rephrase my comment I made earlier.

If this was MY TL I would tell MY ETL and/or HR-ETL that is greatly affecting the ability to do MY JOB.

Otherwise I wouldn't be concerned about it.
And the world doesn't revolve around you. There could and likely is a very good reason. Sour grapes over them getting time off when you aren't isnt reason to tell the chain of command that you don't like him having time off that wasn't justified to you.

And the world doesn't revolve around you. There could and likely is a very good reason. Sour grapes over them getting time off when you aren't isnt reason to tell the chain of command that you don't like him having time off that wasn't justified to you.

Plus who knows. If what the person is dealing with is serious and causes them to lose focus on the job, it could be far worse for everyone than if they were out

Back