Archived Team Leader ADVICE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been a team member for almost a year and in a week my STL and ETL-HR will be sending me to a target hiring fair where I will be looking to be promoted to a TL sales floor or guest service. Can you please give me advice on the hiring process??? pros n cons of the job? what they look for during the interview? and what should I ask for pay wise. I dont want to ask for a ridiculous amount of money. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT! THANK YOU!!!

So I have been a team member for almost a year and in a week my STL and ETL-HR will be sending me to a target hiring fair where I will be looking to be promoted to a TL sales floor or guest service. Can you please give me advice on the hiring process??? pros n cons of the job? what they look for during the interview? and what should I ask for pay wise. I dont want to ask for a ridiculous amount of money. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT! THANK YOU!!!
Depends on your pay grade now it most likely will be a $1-$3 bump. You can always ask for more but you need to have solid reasons behind it. In the interviews you will interview with a ETL, STL and DTL. They will ask you the standard tell me a time....questions. Study hard! They will not pass you if you if you don't have good responses. Make all your answers Target related. They're looking for a leader. They ask them selfs "can this person be promoted past TL?" Pros are every other weekend off, some departments you can write your own schedule. TM's look up to you. Cons lots of work, your chances of getting fired increase if you make a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back