Archived Team Member Appreciation week???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember last year when Target had a Team member Appreciation week(s?) in which we got an extra 10% off Target Branded merchandise(Merona, Market Pantry, etc...)! Will spot have another one of these Team member appreciation events again this year, just in time for some Xmas shopping?

In time for Christmas shopping? When Christmas is 4 days from now? They would have had announced it by now.

We have not had a TM appreciation event since they rolled out the 5% for debit purchases.... as far as I can remember.... But hey. my memory comes and goes, so I might be wrong... Just don't tell my wife....

I remember last year when Target had a Team member Appreciation week(s?) in which we got an extra 10% off Target Branded merchandise(Merona, Market Pantry, etc...)! Will spot have another one of these Team member appreciation events again this year, just in time for some Xmas shopping?

They did that last year, but for the life of me I cannot remember the time of year....

they had one in march & sept. nothing since then i have notice. i think that spot wants us to go to on spot's red360 every week.

They used to send us those cards fairly often but it's been a long time now.

I am hoping for maybe February or March. The last two times we had this benefit, they just had posters up about it, and didn't send the card. It will be time to stock up soon. Or stock up&up soon. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back