Archived Team member discounts question

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I know with the discount card we get 10% off purchases. But I was told at orientation that we get an extra percent off + the 10% (forgot if it was another 5% or 10%) if it's any Simply Balanced product, C9, fruits/veggies.

Does this also apply to the Up & Up target brand? I'm about to go to the store to get some medicine, and want to know if I will get an extra percent off on that brand, as the TL said 'any Target brand, etc)

Extra 20% discount on C9 attire, Simply Balanced products, fresh/frozen fruits & veggies.
It's part of the Wellness promotion for TMs but doesn't apply to other items.
Years back, they used to give an extra 10% off house brands - one month it was clothing, another month it was consumables, etc.

HLM is correct. Down load the Cartwheel app. I find that most Market Pantry items always have 5% off offers on Cartwheel. Simply Balanced and Up & Up products frequently are discounted on it, too.

Don't forget that price match can come in handy also depending on what you end up getting. However, you can't use Cartwheel with a price match.

Don't forget that price match can come in handy also depending on what you end up getting. However, you can't use Cartwheel with a price match.
Don't think you can use your employee discount when price matching either.
Possible reasoning: we price match, we don't beat the price. (I think)

Whoever does that is acting on outdated information. The current price match policy allows it, could even prove it with a quick google. It used to not be allowed like a year ago, but now explicitly states TM discounts can be combined with price matches. That way Target gets the sale for certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back