Archived Team Member Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! This is my very first post! Can you please advise if the yearly team member survey is Mandatory?
Thank you!

Kinda sorta...

welcome53.gif

I don't think it's absolutely mandatory and you can probably refuse to do it, but your leadership won't like you for it. It takes 5 mins and you can click random things if you really want. The store gets scored on the % of TMs that take the survey as well as how high they score leadership.

Just do it.

I'm a new team lead and was told to I had to complete the survey via email attachment. My ETL has done NOTHING to support me and STL doesnt seem interested in my frustration. HR defends ETL so that is of no help either. I have nothing positive to offer and fear being honest will cause nothing but grief in the long run.

FYI, I have learned more about being a TL from this site in the last month than I have since becoming a TL so thank you !

When I and another TM took ours, our HR person was in her office and came out to see when we were finished. Couldn't she figure out whose they were by the timestamps on the completed files?

I'd like to add that I have also gotten more info from this forum and it's attendant wiki's than I have in a year of working here.

Last edited:
I'm a new team lead and was told to I had to complete the survey via email attachment.
Nope, you can find a workstation computer elsewhere & take it at time comfortable for you.
Sure, there will likely be a camera somewhere & they may figure out where/when you took it but make them work for it & be honest in your comments.
If they confront you with anything that you put down, threaten a hotline call for skewing the survey.

After I stood and waited 20 minutes for a free computer, then gave up and walked back to receiving and did the survey I openly told all my leadership that that question was a bomb.

They understood.

When I and another TM took ours, our HR person was in her office and came out to see when we were finished. Couldn't she figure out whose they were by the timestamps on the completed files?

I'd like to add that I have also gotten more info from this forum and it's attendant wiki's than I have in a year of working here.

I can honestly say I believe that the HR TMs in stores who openly push the BTS, could give a shit about what you answer... None of the questions fall on them...

My HR TM's honestly stress more than they need too, that we need to be honest and put what we honestly think, said question deserves, so much so it is almost like they are just pushing for it to fail. I think it will be the worst it has ever been this year,

No, the results are compiled by a third party. Nobody from Target will see any individual results.

I don't think it's absolutely mandatory and you can probably refuse to do it, but your leadership won't like you for it. It takes 5 mins and you can click random things if you really want. The store gets scored on the % of TMs that take the survey as well as how high they score leadership.

Just do it.
Also if alot of you score leadership low, this tends to really piss off the DTL and GVP

I can honestly say I believe that the HR TMs in stores who openly push the BTS, could give a shit about what you answer... None of the questions fall on them...

My HR TM's honestly stress more than they need too, that we need to be honest and put what we honestly think, said question deserves, so much so it is almost like they are just pushing for it to fail. I think it will be the worst it has ever been this year,

Yeah my etl hr was being a cheerleader mentioning all the good things that happened and not to be brutally honest and our hr tl was like, tell it like it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back