Team Voice Survey

Do you care about any guest surveys?

Yes, but not because they actually care about it what team members think. They care because it is a metric that they are graded on. If it’s good, their bosses are happy. If not, there are going to be some tough/annoying conversations.

I think surveys are important but it depends on how many are done relative to sales.

Our store makes a big deal out of "Save the Sale" though we barely get two a day.

I started making comments on trainings under feedback if they listen maybe they will help. Why give me a damn training on something I can’t sit down to do on something I already know but on something that doesn’t even matter because my bosses don’t want me spending 30 to 45 minutes on guest engagement they want me pushing the truck setting shelves price change and all the other million thousand metrics . Why should I give a shit how a chrome book functions apparently “they will buy it online anyways if they want that badly” “taking too long with guest” etc thank you target made me spend 30 minutes from floor time to read and click through something I already knew. Now I will get yelled at tomorrow for not finishing my task. At this point I’m not giving 2 f about it being anonymous they will hear my opinion but doubt they will care because it’s just all about metrics and numbers.

I snuck off to get pizzaonce and came back to someone trying to steal a laptop and they were a sonic the headgehog cause they dropped all their other theft stuff too

I started making comments on trainings under feedback if they listen maybe they will help. Why give me a damn training on something I can’t sit down to do on something I already know but on something that doesn’t even matter because my bosses don’t want me spending 30 to 45 minutes on guest engagement they want me pushing the truck setting shelves price change and all the other million thousand metrics . Why should I give a shit how a chrome book functions apparently “they will buy it online anyways if they want that badly” “taking too long with guest” etc thank you target made me spend 30 minutes from floor time to read and click through something I already knew. Now I will get yelled at tomorrow for not finishing my task. At this point I’m not giving 2 f about it being anonymous they will hear my opinion but doubt they will care because it’s just all about metrics and numbers.
I have noticed very few of my recent trainings allow feedback.

Back