Thank you!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone. I’ve learned a lot since joining and it’s only going to make me a better team member which is what I’m trying to do. I really appreciate the insight and stories and the jokes. 😊 I’ve used a lot of the advice and knowledge from here at my store to better help myself, my team members, and the guests have a pleasant experience. Thank you very much!

I lurked a lot in my first month or two. Now I have my own account! Yay! Target ain't a bad side hustle for sure. I <3 my team. And discounts on canned corn haha.

Side hustle? Yea, could do worse. DBO, cute little bullshit acronym that drove an awful lot of good folks out. One young testosterone filled buck throwing a 3200? Sure...his DBO gig. Where's my profit sharing? Yes, it's retail, we all know that and it will never change nor will it get better.

Side hustle? Yea, could do worse. DBO, cute little bullshit acronym that drove an awful lot of good folks out. One young testosterone filled buck throwing a 3200? Sure...his DBO gig. Where's my profit sharing? Yes, it's retail, we all know that and it will never change nor will it get better.
B I T T E R 🤢

Back