Thanks 579 Leadership team.

A lot of speculation going on here.

I'm a pretty cynical bastard but it might be easier to just assume this was a lighthearted way to inject some fun into Christmas insanity instead of twisting it into something about how they don't load trucks into perfect Lego cubes.

I'm a pretty cynical bastard but it might be easier to just assume this was a lighthearted way to inject some fun into Christmas insanity instead of twisting it into something about how they don't load trucks into perfect Lego cubes.
I don't expect perfect Lego cubes, but I'm sure most people on this board probably have a story about someone almost dying on a truck or merchandise being completely destroyed due to unsafe loading.

I agree it had good intentions but it seems like a lot of people were involved in making it and some parts dont seem like they were a quick shot. If they could have been observing or coaching a team member for 1 minute instead of filming this video, it was a waste of time

False walls only fam

I don't expect perfect Lego cubes, but I'm sure most people on this board probably have a story about someone almost dying on a truck or merchandise being completely destroyed due to unsafe loading.

I agree it had good intentions but it seems like a lot of people were involved in making it and some parts dont seem like they were a quick shot. If they could have been observing or coaching a team member for 1 minute instead of filming this video, it was a waste of time

You must be new here....

I mean I taped most of it. I think it’ll prolly go viral. 579 for life
It's a very heartwarming video! By the way, HR is asking for you up front with some questions about security policy and they want you to bring your lunch box along. No good deed goes unpunished! Be sure to mention this as a completed project in a future interview as you'll be leaving to pursue other opportunities!

Last edited:
Hate to be the critic but since you've claimed 579 as your home. @Kostin

But if this is what your leadership team is doing during fall season it explains SOO much about all the questions you've posted.
I think what Hal is trying to say is: You have a very positive energy Kostin and you need to direct it towards matters more in line with compliance and expectations.

The best way of being rough is to smooth it over first which is why I started with a compliment FTW.

Everyone one of those presents has everyone's bonuses.
jhjia7cktd801.jpg

Back