Archived Thanksgiving shifts what's every one working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wednesday [tomorrow]: 4:30 - midnight.
Thursday: 5:45-2:30am [willingly signed up for that during orientation....ugh]
Friday: Sweet, sweet reprieve.

Thurs. 4:30pm - 1:00am
Fri. 3:00pm - 11:30pm
Sat OFF
LOD decided he had to cut back hours so I lost a shift earlier this week. I am debating about whether I should call in on Saturday to see if they need me. But Sunday, I'll be on 1:00pm - 11:30pm and will have several more days like that.

Welp is Thursday I sure as hell hope people die crushed at the entrance when they run through like animals and this awful black friday ends on a bloody note and gets banned for ever.

Well as I predicted my hours changed. Working two workcenters:

6pm-1100pm Backroom
11pm-730am Flexible Fulfillment

I was only scheduled doing FF but no one was scheduled in the Backroom till 8pm. I told them I don't mind coming in early. I might clocked in 30 minutes early to have enough time to set the process in the Backroom (blocking the doors) and then take my lunch at 1030pm. That way I don't mess up the time taking my breaks when i switch workcenters

Well as I predicted my hours changed. Working two workcenters:

6pm-1100pm Backroom
11pm-730am Flexible Fulfillment

I was only scheduled doing FF but no one was scheduled in the Backroom till 8pm. I told them I don't mind coming in early. I might clocked in 30 minutes early to have enough time to set the process in the Backroom (blocking the doors) and then take my lunch at 1030pm. That way I don't mess up the time taking my breaks when i switch workcenters
You guys block the doors to your backroom?

Today I cashier from 5:30 to 9:30, seems really useless but whatever. Tomorrow I come in at 11 til 7:30 in hardlines. Saturday I have another cashier shift from 11 to 3:15 or something. Then I'm off Sunday.

Safety reasons I guess. Normally we only have 1-2 TMs in the back when it opens and there's no way we can watch the doors at all times when it's busy in the first 3 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back