Archived The Break Room Webpage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Target have a sort of forum/Facebook Group type thing for TMs briefly? I imagine it's probably killed off now but I seem to recall something like that

Didn't Target have a sort of forum/Facebook Group type thing for TMs briefly? I imagine it's probably killed off now but I seem to recall something like that
There’s a few “target confessions” pages on FB. Some of them aren’t even private, people post some ballsy stuff on there.

Edit - if you meant a Target sanctioned group, I do not know of anything like that.

There’s a few “target confessions” pages on FB. Some of them aren’t even private, people post some ballsy stuff on there.
Yeah I've seen those too but this was an internal "official" thing. I think it was circa late 2012-early 2013

Yeah I've seen those too but this was an internal "official" thing. I think it was circa late 2012-early 2013

I've heard they are thinking about something similar to either this site or the messenger type app PMTs have to communicate with each other. Something tells me they'd have all these rules though and we couldn't swear nearly as much as we can here. Fuck that, lol.

I've heard they are thinking about something similar to either this site or the messenger type app PMTs have to communicate with each other. Something tells me they'd have all these rules though and we couldn't swear nearly as much as we can here. Fuck that, lol.
It’s called Yammer and supposedly it is rolling out to more work centers soon. HQ has a very large presence on the pages, so yes it’s quite G rated.

It’s called Yammer and supposedly it is rolling out to more work centers soon. HQ has a very large presence on the pages, so yes it’s quite G rated.

Yes, that's the name! Could not recall what my PMT called it. Such a shame about being G rated....guess I'd just have to stick with "what the fork" instead. ;)

I remember that but I can't recall the exact name; it was akin to the RED magazine but an online version.
It was basically a brown-noser facebook with everyone raving about all the latest & greatest according to the company line; an on-line pep rally.
No dissent, controversy or bad morale allowed.
Yep, it died.
BTW Formina, thanks for keeping us safe from corp eyes.

There’s a dignified approach to worker management communication.

I remember that but I can't recall the exact name; it was akin to the RED magazine but an online version.
It was basically a brown-noser facebook with everyone raving about all the latest & greatest according to the company line.
Yep, it died.
I don’t remember that at all, was it a pilot in certain areas? It sounds like their little twitter circle jerks they have now

most definitely not letting any etls or stls know about this web nor that I use it. lol not even what so called "friends" at the workplace. can not trust no one now a days. so much gossip and drama goes on already with no technology, I can only imagine what happens if someones from my store knows that I use this site and go out of their way to spreading shit during work-hours.

Now that I've left target and that my former gsatl is an lod equivalent at our new job (we both now work for a local grocery store). yes.. hes never heard of it

It was basically a brown-noser facebook with everyone raving about all the latest & greatest according to the company line; an on-line pep rally.
Yep, it died.
BTW Formina, thanks for keeping us safe from corp eyes.
Red360 was the name. Thanks FS!

Target Red 360 is what it is currently called. Though, they don't update it very often.

Yammer. Really?

Oh funny, "Yammer" is actually a Microsoft product name just like "SharePoint".

And yes, Red360 is what I was thinking of. That thing's still alive?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back