The Breakroom Memes

I had a couple WHAT I REALLY DOs.

Then I also had some WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES THINK WE DO

3-supermarket-wtf.jpg

I never forget going into Wal-Mart one night (really late, I was drunk) when I was in college and seeing two old dudes who looked like they saddled their horses and came down from the Appa-Latch-INS, with a cart FULL ^ that full, of just canned Cat Food.

When I gagged in my mouth and immediately swallowed I know it wasn't Jack Daniels coming back to haunt me. Unless they were the ghosts of Jack Daniels and his assistant.

Luckily however, there were no Children hidden away ammongst the canned cat food

Hence why I say "small, medium, or large."

For hot drinks, I can still say, "Green, blue or yellow." We are always out of everything, but they must have ordered a pallet of those Spring cups. Some lady called them, "Easter cups," OMG I was shocked. Everything at Target is Spring or Seasonal, never Easter. Yet, we are closed on Easter. Go figure.

We couldn't order the Spring cups. We've been out of them forever. :(

We are literally out of up to five things at a time usually. (I don't do any ordering.) I wish that I could trade cups for what we need. So frustrating.

I am pretty good at making a design on the cups though. People get a kick out of it.

Are you AST trained? Offer to start doing the order. Being out of stuff sucks. I have a couple of baristas who do the ordering for us.

Are you AST trained? Offer to start doing the order. Being out of stuff sucks. I have a couple of baristas who do the ordering for us.

Probably a good idea. Target is my "side job." That doesn't mean that I don't give it 110% like everything that I do though. I have worked in just about every department out front, other than soft lines. After 10 years in a clothing store, I have folded and hung more items of clothing that I care to think about.

Back