The Breakroom Memes

'86 to '92 here and then again about ten years ago for 2 years. It was WAY better back in the day!

Special drink time

45687808_1922222341419277_8727637810514755584_n.jpg

We do a similar one, but with more alcohol. Adios motherfucker.

You say goodbye, we say hello, and also, Adios Motherfucker! OK, we don’t say it, we drink it. This badass cocktail — which also goes by the name AMF or simply Adios — contains vodka, rum, gin, tequila, and Blue Curaçao, making this the kind of drink that’s pretty much guaranteed to make you loco in la cabeza in the best way possible.

ADIOS MOTHERFUCKER
1 oz. (30ml) Vodka
1 oz. (30ml) Rum
1 oz. (30ml) Gin
1 oz. (30ml) Tequila
2 oz. (60ml) Sweet & Sour Mix
1 oz. (30ml) Lemon Lime Soda
1 oz. (30ml) Blue Curaçao
Garnish: Lemon Slice, Cherry

PREPARATION
1. Fill a glass with ice and pour in vodka, rum, gin, tequila sweet & sour, lemon lime soda and blue curaçao. Stir to mix.
2. Garnish with a lemon slice and a cherry.

If you really need to get shitfaced I recommend The Zombie.

4-lethally-strong-cocktails-for-world-kidney-day.webp

Drink When...

The apocalypse has arrived, and you want to pickle your brain before it gets eaten.

How To Make It:

1 oz. White Rum

1 oz. Golden Rum

1 oz. Dark Rum

1 oz. Apricot Brandy

2 dashes Bacardi 151

1 dash Grenadine

1 oz. Orange Juice

1 oz. Pineapple Juice

¼ oz. Lime Juice

Mix everything together with ice except the 151.
Pour in glass, splash the 151 on top, then retire to a fortified compound in the woods to enjoy.

Although, ironically, my store gets busloads of rude Canadians on the weekends. Not quite the same but pretty annoying

We got full size coach buses of Chinese tourists who did not speak English at all. Luckily the tall blond kid in Starbucks took 4 years of Mandarin in high school. Funny to watch that interaction. :) They cleared out the Starbucks merch (which is made in China ironically).

In case I am offline the next couple days.

shaun-of-the-dead-zombies.jpg

Blessed are the children of the Red and Khaki. The Black Day of the Annual Apocolypse is upon us my children. The sacrificial time of eating only turkey scraps and cold pies of pumpkin in return of hours of hard labor and public ridicule are here. Be safe and I pray for your return to the Breakroom.

3UXQ.gif

If all else fails....Purge the insanity. Baseball bats in Sporting Goods and knives in Kitchenwares and weapons of Level 4 or lower are now legal.

the purge weapons.jpg

Last edited:
Back