The Breakroom Memes

oh look another great shirt
anti-trump-af-white_mockup_Flat-Front_Red_1024x1024.png

Only 7-10 business days?

:::shamefully looks at the laundry basket that hasn't been fully emptied in months:::

Don't ask about the location of the folded clothes.
Don't feel bad, although I do fold and put away my other clothes, I keep my socks in the laundry basket in the spare/laundry room and just take them from there every day!

Mine just grows into a mound until there's no clothes left, and then I give up maybe 3/4 of the way through and the mound grows again.

My husband has been jerked around by potential employers for nearly a year now (or he's lying his ass off about his living situation and I ought to get a clue and give up on the marriage) so his side of the bed is empty. Or would be empty but it's a great spot for folded clothes and there's no need to move them.

Mine just grows into a mound until there's no clothes left, and then I give up maybe 3/4 of the way through and the mound grows again.

My husband has been jerked around by potential employers for nearly a year now (or he's lying his ass off about his living situation and I ought to get a clue and give up on the marriage) so his side of the bed is empty. Or would be empty but it's a great spot for folded clothes and there's no need to move them.
I often keep the stuff I put on drying racks (usually tops and pjs) hanging there for a bit before I fold them. I take work tops from the rack a lot, some don't make it into the drawer lol.

Only 7-10 business days?

:::shamefully looks at the laundry basket that hasn't been fully emptied in months:::

Don't ask about the location of the folded clothes.

I sort and mate up all the socks and toss them back in the basket, usually where they stay until the next laundry day.

Back