The Breakroom Memes

149387863_10218907851792175_5535675053200514509_n.jpg
Before SUVs were big, the snow would keep all but the heartiest of souls away. Now, psssh - snow, what snow?

Down here in Texas (aka Hell's furnace during spring & summer) we're dipping below freezing with ice, sleet & snow.

For all those things you said you'd do only when Hell freezes over? Better get that list out.

You've still got plenty of time! My thermometer in MN is reading -18° this morning. That's the actual temperature NOT including the windchill which makes it feel like it's -33° outside. And I ventured out into it to buy groceries this morning. 😳 Still got all my fingers and toes, nothing froze off, lol.

Down here in Texas (aka Hell's furnace during spring & summer) we're dipping below freezing with ice, sleet & snow.

For all those things you said you'd do only when Hell freezes over? Better get that list out.
Yeah, it's supposed to get pretty chilly here next week too
Screenshot_20210214-141228_Wunderground.jpg

Toooooo darn cold

and more snow for Monday into Tuesday
View attachment 12189
Ok, I'm missing something. Who's Jenny?

You've still got plenty of time! My thermometer in MN is reading -18° this morning. That's the actual temperature NOT including the windchill which makes it feel like it's -33° outside. And I ventured out into it to buy groceries this morning. 😳 Still got all my fingers and toes, nothing froze off, lol.

Yeah, it's supposed to get pretty chilly here next week too
We're supposed to get to 9 degrees tomorrow.

Back