The Breakroom Memes

A new shirt

mockup.png

If they ever record the sound of a cat about to barf, it would be THE most effective alarm.
Nothing jolts me out of a sound sleep & out of bed faster.
Doesn't work when you are on good drugs. Sometimes I can rouse myself enough to drop the pillow on the floor after the last "hyuk." Sometimes I'm so drugged I push the offending spot as far away as possible and use the opposite corner until morning.

Well its that annual time once again. Resurrecting the TM Prayer for the Day of the Black for 2021 -

Blessed are the children of the Red and Khaki/Jeans. The Black Day of the Annual Apocalypse is upon us my children. The hoard of the evil and gluttonous will be ravaging the streets and markets for the superficial.
shaun-of-the-dead-zombies.jpg

Though, you may never experience the sacrificial time of eating only turkey scraps and cold pies of pumpkin again. Be joyful of being able to spend time with your families once again.

Blessed are those that have to endure the trails and tribulations of hard labor and ridicule. Be safe and I pray for your return to the Breakroom. AMEN

3UXQ.gif

PS.
If all else fails....Purge the insanity. Baseball bats in Sporting Goods and knives in Kitchenwares and weapons of Level 4 or lower are now legal. The "Make It Right For The Guest" has been nullified.
the purge weapons.jpg

Well its that annual time once again. Resurrecting the TM Prayer for the Day of the Black for 2021 -

Blessed are the children of the Red and Khaki/Jeans. The Black Day of the Annual Apocalypse is upon us my children. The hoard of the evil and gluttonous will be ravaging the streets and markets for the superficial.
shaun-of-the-dead-zombies.jpg

Though, you may never experience the sacrificial time of eating only turkey scraps and cold pies of pumpkin again. Be joyful of being able to spend time with your families once again.

Blessed are those that have to endure the trails and tribulations of hard labor and ridicule. Be safe and I pray for your return to the Breakroom. AMEN

3UXQ.gif

PS.
If all else fails....Purge the insanity. Baseball bats in Sporting Goods and knives in Kitchenwares and weapons of Level 4 or lower are now legal. The "Make It Right For The Guest" has been nullified.
the purge weapons.jpg
I’m going to the fixture room and dual wielding some of that arcane looking wizard stuff. That’s gotta have magic powers.

Back