Archived The Café Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could honestly could have better food. I get tired of Pizza Hut...... They could have better sandwiches, better salads etc etc. I mean when you have a 30 minute it really isn't easy going to the local fast food joint that's for sure and sure we do have options in the freezer section ( I am lazy) I'd love to have something to grab and go like they have at whole foods or Ikea ( I know a stretch) but you get the idea......

We can only serve what we're given. We used to have pretty good eats but corp found they could cut hrs by replacing much of the handmade items with prepackaged stuff.
TMs used to line up when the cookies were coming out of the oven; now they're thawed-out cello-paks.

I love my cafe, but anyone who regularly makes a habit eating there is gonna go up a few belt holes.

Better food? Tired of pizza? Have some chicken tenders! Baked and awesome tasting, I like mine with ketchup. And who else offers baked fries? Halfway healthy and they taste great!

Personally, I pack my own lunch. It ain't like I'm making big bucks, lol.

I do like the fries but the people who make them do not know who to cook them. They either burn them or cook them under..... Ya not the greatest.

Training is everything!

I was looking at transitions on Workbench and notice some special Hispanic-designated stores are getting a variety of different Latino foods, such as tacos, quesadillas, and the like. There were quite a few choices listed. Didn't have a store listing in the document though, but does anyone know if they are getting this?

I was looking at transitions on Workbench and notice some special Hispanic-designated stores are getting a variety of different Latino foods, such as tacos, quesadillas, and the like. There were quite a few choices listed. Didn't have a store listing in the document though, but does anyone know if they are getting this?

My store got a bundle of new production cards and there were recipe cards for "Hispanic" foods. Pork tacos, quesadillas, and tamales, if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back