Archived The dumbest question ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost never shop at my store and, being trained exclusively for flow, am not up to speed when it comes to our return policies.

I bought two items a week ago. I want to return them. They're unworn/unwashed blah blah. I didn't use my discount because I refuse to get a RedCard and I don't carry cash, so I just used my normal debit card. My boyfriend and I are both hare-brained ditzes and CANNOT for the LIFE OF US find my receipt.

I know many places don't let employees do returns without receipts. What's Target's stance on that? I'd rather ask here than ask there (I literally just got that bullshit #YouMakeTarget award two days ago; don't need to make myself look totally clueless).

I refuse to get a RedCard
50fba598afa96f4550000001.jpg

why though?!
cashiers have redcard scores to meet :<
lol

This may be an ASANTS but most Targets I have visited allow TMs to return things without a receipt. If you used a credit or debt card they can look it up or you can use your ID and get the money put on a gift card.

It's the same policy at every Target on this one. Like others said, if you paid credit/debit you don't need a reciept. No one will think anything of it, just whip out your card and tell them you lost the reciept.

a) Within 90 days and not the same day we cam look it up with your card
b) ASANTS but I'd let a TM do a no reciept return if it was reasonable. Ex.one time a TM wanted to return two shirts their kid got as a gift, I knew this TM and knew they had a kid and the total wasn't that much = OK. A bunch of brand new bathing suits = not ok.

a) Within 90 days and not the same day we cam look it up with your card
b) ASANTS but I'd let a TM do a no reciept return if it was reasonable. Ex.one time a TM wanted to return two shirts their kid got as a gift, I knew this TM and knew they had a kid and the total wasn't that much = OK. A bunch of brand new bathing suits = not ok.

But if they have the card they purchased it with, what's the problem? I know TMs who don't try stuff on but instead buy it all and return what doesn't work.

But if they have the card they purchased it with, what's the problem? I know TMs who don't try stuff on but instead buy it all and return what doesn't work.
I think Queen cat was talking about team members returning stuff without a receipt and without the card they purchased the item with.

There are two types of Red Cards. One is a credit card and the other is tied to your Bank account/debt card. Why not get the debt one? You get your 10% team member discount plus the 5% Red Card discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back