Archived The end of comp shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this week, I saw our comp shopper in red and khaki for the first time outside of Black Thursday/Friday. She's now HR.

So this week, I saw our comp shopper in red and khaki for the first time outside of Black Thursday/Friday. She's now HR.

Man, I don't even know how to act...it's Friday and usually I'm stressing trying to finish comp shop and transmit it at the store.
Here I sit, no cashier shift or comp shop. Feels weird. lol

I completed my lists for the week and transmitted them last night. I took all my kids shopping at another Target this morning, so I attempted to upload new lists. It was successful. Nothing has still been communicated to me.

I am still banging my head against a wall. My head hurts.

This week, when I told the STL there was a list due 7/17 she told me to ignore it. I did. It's very odd to not do CS!

Has anyone seen any directions on what we are to do with the equipment? Should we send it back to Gentronics? I don't want to assume anything because you know what happens when you "assume"o_O

Has anyone seen any directions on what we are to do with the equipment? Should we send it back to Gentronics? I don't want to assume anything because you know what happens when you "assume"o_O

I plan on personally putting it in the hands of my HR or STL so they can't say I never turned it in.

So, I was notified this weekend. Needless to say I am less than thrilled with the whole process because there are several people throwing each other under the bus blamewise.

I have been given hours in my other normal workcenter.

This whole thing sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back