Logistics The Flow/Inbound thread: Until We Yeet Again edition 🤙

We are pushing out our start date to first week of September. We have a scheduled double week after next. Our leaders are not feeling confident enough for a new process and a double. Eventually they won't have that choice.
Honestly you just need to bite the bullet and just start it. If its not one thing it will be another. Get your custom blocks made so you're use to the sorting.

Honestly you just need to bite the bullet and just start it. If its not one thing it will be another. Get your custom blocks made so you're use to the sorting.
Out of curiosity how long does it take to unload a average 2200 truck with this new system because i used to work for place that had a unload crew that just unloaded and staged pallets for the store stock team and with 5 guys it always took us at least 3hrs to unload trucks. I haven't seen how we do it on targets new system yet

we just switched to 6am unload this week but our line and our custom blocks is the same clearly we arent ready for 6am unload. the STL just made us watch a video on how to do 6am process took like 30mins with questions. can already see guest getting annoyed with too much clutter on the floor. RIP

I like when the store tells you how useless flow is and how great the rest of of end to end team are and then when everything goes to shit. Then suddenly your the best at your job and the store suddenly give you as much OT as you want to help fix all the problems the other teams are having before they get a visit.
But you know tell me more about how you dont need me around anymore looking at you store manager

had a 2 hour 2300 unload sat because there were 4 flow tms. br came to assist the unload and the push. 100% the worst truck ever and I've said that two times already this month. ~80 hours this payperiod and i feel really pathetic killing myself for $12.01. new tl works 3 days a week and any truck he has to run without the etl is a record breaking disaster.

had a 2 hour 2300 unload sat because there were 4 flow tms. br came to assist the unload and the push. 100% the worst truck ever and I've said that two times already this month. ~80 hours this payperiod and i feel really pathetic killing myself for $12.01. new tl works 3 days a week and any truck he has to run without the etl is a record breaking disaster.

That extra .01 really makes it worthwhile

Out of curiosity how long does it take to unload a average 2200 truck with this new system because i used to work for place that had a unload crew that just unloaded and staged pallets for the store stock team and with 5 guys it always took us at least 3hrs to unload trucks. I haven't seen how we do it on targets new system yet
Its can take 2 to 3 hours. Took almost 3 for 2200 today. We have one thrower and 3 priority 1 people and 2 priority 2 ppl. A pipo/transition/line pusher tm

Its can take 2 to 3 hours. Took almost 3 for 2200 today. We have one thrower and 3 priority 1 people and 2 priority 2 ppl. A pipo/transition/line pusher tm
Is there still a thower rotation or is it like Walmart were if your the thower your stuck there for hours

Back