Logistics The Flow/Inbound thread: Until We Yeet Again edition 🤙

You know what's weird ? My store gets 6 trucks a week (or more) and only Sunday is their off day. So randomly looking at items, I've had a ton of items that are saying that my was due on the 12th, which was Sunday. Do you think we're adding a new truck day or something

I was okay with Halloween before you reminded me that every make's some kind of annoying noises. Makes me glad that seasonal in my store is no were near were i walk by

T̬̩H͠͏͓̥͙̲͙͕̕E͚̗̬Y̤͍̼͙̮͉̬̗͠ ̜͔̼̦͍̪͈T͏͏͔̺̯Ǫ̶̖͈͝O̯̻͟͡K̵̵̯ͅ ̸̶̯͉M̶̷̢͖̺̞ͅY̧̟͡ ̝̞̗̫͟T̶̛̯͇͉̣R̲̦̱̻̫À͇̫̭͡Ș̸H̟̞̪͇̫͔͝ ҉̡̳̱̱C̠͔͟A̢̼̲̼̕G̶͉̭̳̣̯͞E̢͍̼Ş̣̣̳
̰̼͇̳͇
̖̹̩͙̟̻̫͓͜͝ͅA̠̖̪̬̳͎L̸͢͏͇͔̬͔̹̜̘̮L̀͞҉̙͚͓ ̗̱̠ͅO̢͎̠͎̪͞F̰͍̺̮̥̦̰ ̡̬̻̦̖̘̺̕ͅT̶̢̪͚̰̦H͎͔͔̤͎̝ͅE̖͢͝͞M̶͍̱̥ͅ
͇̖̹̰
̸̻͎Y̹͙͍̮͔̱͜͞ͅͅO̷͎͚̦͙̼ͅU̧͇̰̻͢ ̡͖̞̯̕W̖͘ͅI̛̺̪̖̮͘ͅL͏̷̝̪L̢̫͟͜ ̪͍ͅS̷̠̼̠̳͇̰̪͎U̱̖F͜҉͉͓̼̳ͅF̜̗̮̰͉̀͢É̵̡͙͙̮̻̤̤R̲͍̠̯̫ ̷͔͠F̧͙͔͕͇̱̲̱͔̕͡O̙͖̥̥̻͞͝͡R̴̢̜͓̗̟͍̦̻͇ ̷͎̠̱̺͞T̺͔̘̯H̯̱̣̤̫͟I͞͏̳̺̳͕͇Ṣ̸̭̤̫,̬̩͉̠ ͈ͅC̛̰̬̤̝̹̖͍͘O̵̞̼R̵҉̭̪̻Ṇ̙̳̥E̷̛̳͎̭L͈͕̣̙̫͝ͅͅL̥̜͚̻̞͍͕͔͖

qo9VmGk.jpg

Trash cages are going oh no.... please replace them with something smaller with walls on all 4 sides.
You take away my cage, i'll find something else to use.

I plan on using a red tub with shrink-wrap around it, to hold cardboard.

I saw this today. What difference does it make if you use a cage or a tub. Christ what nit picky shit.

I hate using tubs because the 3 sides don’t hold the cardboard in and it’s guaranteed to slide off and make a mess. The only area where a tub is even remotely workable for trash is PAPR, because I can fold in the flaps on the biggest Viva or Bounty box and shove the rest of the cardboard in those. All other areas forget about it. Cages are the best for trash because they have the most room and they have 4 sides. Fucking morons

Trash cages are going oh no.... please replace them with something smaller with walls on all 4 sides.
You take away my cage, i'll find something else to use.
I plan on using a red tub with shrink-wrap around it, to hold cardboard.
I saw this today. What difference does it make if you use a cage or a tub. Christ what nit picky shit.
Tubs are going away.
They should take away our box cutters while their at it
Well they kinda did
They banned the use of the small metal jiffy cutters that i dont understand the logic behind getting rid of them

We voluntarily eliminated trash cages over a year ago for other reasons (idiocy and laziness) so solutions:
Fold boxes in boxes. Styrofoam in boxes and Uboat holders in boxes. Or if you are in a shopping center/mall a foreign cart. No one will get an honest f*** if you are shoving cardboard into trader joes basket that just randomly appeared in the store.

Yes it nick picky and I don't think the problem is Brian, I think its Janna but this a opinion. It makes no difference if you use a cage or a tub. However, since spot insists on working freight during business hours, huge vehicles tend to eat space and well you get it.

Tubs aren't actually going away. They are just not ordering them anymore because they don't fit into the Sort vision. Sort (Flow is now called) is on Workbench with the maps and all the grisly details about priority one and two. U boats, flats, pallets, Z racks, Metro racks (you know the steel shelving we sell in Home only with wheels) are the future. So they will remain...for now.

Also the green or red safety knives replaced the jiffy knives because well people are stupid. That's the logic behind getting rid of them. People stupidly cut themselves and used them dull and left them all over the store and children injured themselves with them etc.

Heads up T1040 is a common meme here where essentially the jist is that it is the perfect store in every way and almost a "utopia" so to speak. So it was joke.
I always figured it was the number for the SUPERSTORE target which was the perfect one with the perfect zone and abundant TMs

nobody buys that shit anyway! Last year we had about 6000 of those LOUD rattly skeletons on clearance
Just remember to rig the fake tvs and spooky radios to set each other off, this puts them out faster. otherwise I delight in tossing into the empty compactor.

For the past couple of weeks, my store has had MTWFS work week. Then it will be d MWFS work week. It's great on my pay check but the days are running together lol

Back