Archived The hell is bias training or whatever they call it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our training was just acknowledging on workbench that we did it. That's it.

Wait, they didn't even read the spiel to you? I was quickly read the short version of scenarios. It was slightly longer that saying I did the training on Workday.

Wait, they didn't even read the spiel to you? I was quickly read the short version of scenarios. It was slightly longer that saying I did the training on Workday.

HR asked me to define bias and after I did she had me complete the training. That's it.

NOT speaking English has become a SERIOUS problem in our store. Looking at the grid for GM today: 11 tm on the hardline salesfloor - 4 of them speak English - the other 7 are excused from answering the phone, back-up cashiering and need to go get one one the 4 that are not on the phone or back-up cashiering to help each guest they encounter. The 7 don’t even say ‘hi’ to guests. What happened to core roles to do the job ?

I wish my store had that kind of ratio. We have enough Spanish-speaking guests that having a relatively few Spanish-speaking floor TMs is kind of a hindrance.

Does AP have to take a special training?

Cause mine was God awful online training that was timed to take no less than an hour. Even if it took me ten seconds to read a question, the timer wouldn't allow me to select an answer until the full 30 seconds was complete. And most of the scenarios were so bloody simple, only a moron could choose wrong! And I think that might be insulting morons! (Oops, I guess that's harassment.)

In seriousness, it wasn't anything I haven't already heard a half-dozen different trainings in the last 5 years, all of which boils down to the meme @Kartman posted and Tim McGraw sang about: JUST BE HUMBLE AND KIND!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back