Archived The Magic of Disney Comes to Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Workbench shows the payroll allocated to Disney during and after the remodels. It’s something like 20 hours a week for 13 weeks after the setup. And then 10 a week after that.

Also love how it has to be finished on the 4th because target announced that October 4th is force Friday way back in September.

Workbench shows the payroll allocated to Disney during and after the remodels. It’s something like 20 hours a week for 13 weeks after the setup. And then 10 a week after that.

Also love how it has to be finished on the 4th because target announced that October 4th is force Friday way back in September.

THAT will go fabulously, I'm sure...

I'm confused; will the Disney stores be operated by Disney, ala Starbucks and CVS?

I'm confused; will the Disney stores be operated by Disney, ala Starbucks and CVS?
'Tarbucks is licensed to us much like it is to Kroger and Tom Thumb and other grocery stores, but the workers are on our payroll. We just license the name, much like a franchise.

CVS is operated wholly by CVS, with their own staff and payroll – they just use our POS for payment but nothing else is ours at CVS anymore.

I believe it's more like Starbucks – we have the license to sell the stuff, but it's our payroll and our TMs, but we have a brand standard with Disney Corp. on how the area looks, what it sells, and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back