Archived The Magic of Disney Comes to Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a shit ton of Disney merch in every store in Orlando. It wouldn't even put a scratch into the profits of the stores at WDW or WDL.

Loveland? Nice town, but just out of the main touristy area of the front range. Wouldn't mind transferring to that store just because I like the town, but weird place to put one of the Disney Stores.

I thought the same thing. Very random location imo.

wow that is a short list. If there is one near you, is there an actual Disney Store near you? I have a Disney Store an hour away but it would be 5 hours, at least, to visit a Target Disney Store.
There are 45 Disney Stores in CA.
There will be 2 Target Disney Stores in CA. Each of those stores has anywhere from 3-10 Disney Stores within an hour's drive of it.

There are 45 Disney Stores in CA.
There will be 2 Target Disney Stores in CA. Each of those stores has anywhere from 3-10 Disney Stores within an hour's drive of it.

Wow. FL is only getting one (not including the store they are building at WDW) and it is about 3 hours from WDW. It probably has a few Disney Stores nearby too.

I remember when they had a Disney Store at one of my local malls, but that was like 15-20 years ago. Now AT&T/Time Warner need to cut a deal with Walmart to bring back the Warner Bros. Store.

I just checked again, and they didn’t locate a store anywhere near Anaheim. Instead - they selected a store far far away in the Inland Empire, and than located the second store, in freaking San Jose.

🤦‍♂️

None of these locations are going to capture tourist traffic. Which - is the key demographic they should be targeting.

Except putting it near Anaheim could be a threat to actual sales to Disney lmao

Wow. FL is only getting one (not including the store they are building at WDW) and it is about 3 hours from WDW. It probably has a few Disney Stores nearby too.

They are building another store near WDW? Christ.

Only one store in our town & it's the only one higher vol than us.

Um, CA is much bigger than FL????

40 million people vs 22 million

Except putting it near Anaheim could be a threat to actual sales to Disney lmao

Someone in Disney agrees with you. They are super shrewd and I'm sure they are dictating where these are going.

I feel like the locations are so random they are bound to be a bust which never looks good. It's gonna be interesting.

Frozen didn't do it for me. Olaf was funny, and of course Idina Menzel is amazing, but otherwise I wasn't impressed.

The graphics got me hooked more than anything. Same reason my go to as a kid was Beauty and the Beast. Plus I like how Anna is a realistic princess. Knocking things over and tripping.

Also my kid was on a Frozen kick for like 3 months so I know all the words.

Someone in Disney agrees with you. They are super shrewd and I'm sure they are dictating where these are going.

I feel like the locations are so random they are bound to be a bust which never looks good. It's gonna be interesting.

The one in my state is strategically placed
Near enough to Large Metro Area and at the crossroads of two freeways, but far enough from the center to avoid some of the fraud and theft they'd get otherwise.

Keizer Oregon ? The middle of bumfuck nowhere? Why not put it in Portland.
It's just around the corner from a soon to be open In N Out Burger franchise too! Not sure why they got picked. Oh wait! It's North of Salem, Oregon which is the State's Capitol. Hmmmm. Maybe this is Target's way of shining the light on little ol Keizer!

Specially trained meaning a 5 minute video on the Disney brand. I wonder though if they will ask people from the stores surrounding Disney to train people or stay there permanently so it isn't a dysfunctional flop.

You never know. Disney can be very anal about their employees doing their jobs right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back