Archived the market team unload

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright guys tomorrow were doing a mock roll out of the market team doing the flow push in market.
QUESTIONS for the stores already doing this:
1- how many TMs do you use for the trailer unload push
2- are you really having the TM do research on the aisle after they are dong pushing? as this seems pointless to do if the truck push isnt finished.
3- are you recieving FDC/C&S the same day as the flow trailer still?
4- explain the role of the PA in all this.

I mean if youre doing research on the isle after you pushed it... Then technically you shouldn't have to worry about it since it's been pushed. Obviously this isn't best practice.... But if the stuff is actually pushed then I guess it works. But it seems like it'll be a failure

yeah that seems like it's doing too much at once. i can see researching once the unload is FINISHED because then for sure its not going to come off the trailer and effectively NOT waste time pulling to just backstock it again after it doesnt go out.

One of the stores I went to that have been testing this longer say the closing market tm is usually the that researches.

so there is a lot of misinterpreting going on here by the leadership? go figure.

backstock must be done to research. Otherwise you might be keying zero when its on a backstock tub..
But if the TM who worked the freight is the same one to research that aisle, they should know what's on their backstock tub.

But if the TM who worked the freight is the same one to research that aisle, they should know what's on their backstock tub.

If there are Auto's for Market as well, then nope, no research until backstock is done. If you trust your people, I would say it could work. But with most of the people I see having to push market pulls or truck - under no circumstances would I let them loose with a MyDevice and the ability to research and change capacity.

yeah i think push EVERYTHING then research. not do all at once.

How can I get credit back for expired product straight off the FDC truck?
lol ..

72382279.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back