The mother of all rants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite is when my ETL comes up to me and says, "Oh good, you are here! I can use you for projects."

I generally look him in the eye for maybe two seconds and then say, "No, you think you can use me for projects."

Every time somebody dumps extra work on me because I'm electronics, I go through a list in my mind of whether or not I can do it. My priorities are usually very different from their's. It's not that I don't want to do the projects, it's just that I cannot do their project, watch the boat and do my housekeeping. Once I am done with my housekeeping then I am so happy to help them.

I'm in the phase of letting everything go to hell. If I don't do it, it doesn't get done. Ironically no one even notices. Pretty much the same as when I did the extra work. This is why Target is going to hell.

I've become the dumping ground for tasks the GSTLs deem too menial. I'm also the one my ETL sends tasks to because he knows I'll get them done. :disappoint:

I'm in the phase of letting everything go to hell. If I don't do it, it doesn't get done. Ironically no one even notices. Pretty much the same as when I did the extra work. This is why Target is going to hell.

So, so very true. :( That's where I was at with my store right before I put in my two-week notice. For my last seven months with the company, we had no Food Ave Team Lead and no one above TM level even trained in Food Ave. They had a girl who worked back there and was also GSA do all of the ordering, and despite the epic failure that turned out to be, they refused to let anyone else order, calling it a 'development project' for her. Well, she didn't 'develop' much: we constantly ran out of EVERYTHING. :facepalm: Every time I or someone else tried to make a valid suggestion to improve things, management would nod their heads and act all eager to effect change, but then they'd forget about it as soon as we left the office and nothing changed. As I was working out my last few shifts, another Food Ave TM got a better job and quit Target on the spot in disgust. The remaining FATMs are so disillusioned and fed up that I think it's only a matter of time before my store won't be able to keep ANYONE over there.

So, so very true. :( That's where I was at with my store right before I put in my two-week notice. For my last seven months with the company, we had no Food Ave Team Lead and no one above TM level even trained in Food Ave. They had a girl who worked back there and was also GSA do all of the ordering, and despite the epic failure that turned out to be, they refused to let anyone else order, calling it a 'development project' for her. Well, she didn't 'develop' much: we constantly ran out of EVERYTHING. :facepalm: Every time I or someone else tried to make a valid suggestion to improve things, management would nod their heads and act all eager to effect change, but then they'd forget about it as soon as we left the office and nothing changed. As I was working out my last few shifts, another Food Ave TM got a better job and quit Target on the spot in disgust. The remaining FATMs are so disillusioned and fed up that I think it's only a matter of time before my store won't be able to keep ANYONE over there.

Ironically, I'm putting in my 2 week notice very soon as well. I'll be gone from Target before September! Your situation sounds like mine, only it's store wide.

They don't care about the area because it doesn't make them money. It sucks, but it's completely normal in retail.

My favorite is when my ETL comes up to me and says, "Oh good, you are here! I can use you for projects."

I generally look him in the eye for maybe two seconds and then say, "No, you think you can use me for projects."

And you applied for TL...lol

Ah... My own personal troll.

Do you realize that more than half of your posts in this forum have been attacking me? That takes a lot of energy. Heck, you even pulled facts that had only been posted on the previous forum which means you go way back but are too cowardly to post under your old username.

Either you are very attracted to me or you have taken it upon yourself to get justice across the internet at somebody that you have no clue about.

Frankly both are highly disturbing.

Ah... My own personal troll.

Do you realize that more than half of your posts in this forum have been attacking me? That takes a lot of energy.

I love the arrogance. 5 posts (Now 6. Uh oh, it's over half. I'm stalking you!!!) do not take a lot of energy. You, on the other hand, have been consistently racking up a lot of posts complaining about trivial things on both boards. Compared to you my posting is extremely conservative. But enough of this red herring.

Heck, you even pulled facts that had only been posted on the previous forum which means you go way back but are too cowardly to post under your old username.

Yeah, I'm obviously scared :rolleyes:

Still posting with ignorance I see. The other board wasn't private like this one. Since you're such a smart guy (you did invent the SDA, after all), I'll let you put two and two together.

Either you are very attracted to me or you have taken it upon yourself to get justice across the internet at somebody that you have no clue about.

Frankly both are highly disturbing.

Still loving the arrogance.

Your posts BEG for attention, and now you've got it. God forbid someone call you on your defiant, immature, and disrespectful actions, and when they do, you pull the victim card just like in real life. You're quite the joker. Quit making me laugh.

Your posts BEG for attention, and now you've got it. God forbid someone call you on your defiant, immature, and disrespectful actions, and when they do, you pull the victim card just like in real life. You're quite the joker. Quit making me laugh.

:facepalm:

Hello ConstantlyClopening,

I've known who you were since the beginning of this. I was kind of hoping you would have taken the hint to change your attitude and become somebody who contributes or helps others rather than making snide comments about everybody and their politics but CLEARLY that was asking too much or I was being too subtle. It was probably me.

Identifying you took a good three or four seconds. Your insults are identical and so is your writing style, both are unique. You are a troll and not the fun kind of troll that tears up airplanes wings that certain Starship Captains are on in a certain zone. Your latest message was a real doozy. It really was the whole arrogance thing really because you are the one that is continuing this thread and making it about me. Your writing and the sheer spite and hatred that flowed through out the post was a work of art really and I genuinely missed it. I actually felt it come through the monitor and embrace me in it's warmiest goo-ness like a long lossed, um, something.

You haven't changed at all. Every-time somebody pointed out how wrong you were, about almost everything, you went away for a few days until your feelings felt better and then you came out with your talon ready to shred people for no particular reason other than you didn't like them. You are a queen of the harpies.

Feel free to call me out on every single thing you think I deserve and I will continue to mock you for it.

Hello ConstantlyClopening,

I've known who you were since the beginning of this. I was kind of hoping you would have taken the hint to change your attitude and become somebody who contributes or helps others rather than making snide comments about everybody and their politics but CLEARLY that was asking too much or I was being too subtle. It was probably me.

Identifying you took a good three or four seconds. Your insults are identical and so is your writing style, both are unique. You are a troll and not the fun kind of troll that tears up airplanes wings that certain Starship Captains are on in a certain zone. Your latest message was a real doozy. It really was the whole arrogance thing really because you are the one that is continuing this thread and making it about me. Your writing and the sheer spite and hatred that flowed through out the post was a work of art really and I genuinely missed it. I actually felt it come through the monitor and embrace me in it's warmiest goo-ness like a long lossed, um, something.

You haven't changed at all. Every-time somebody pointed out how wrong you were, about almost everything, you went away for a few days until your feelings felt better and then you came out with your talon ready to shred people for no particular reason other than you didn't like them. You are a queen of the harpies.

Feel free to call me out on every single thing you think I deserve and I will continue to mock you for it.

<3 I love you Talan

Hey, I gave her a shot to walk away!

For christ's sake let's all grow up a little bit. We have two people taking shots at each other over an internet forum; I can't think of anything more pathetic. Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back