Archived The NEW EHR system

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried it from home today and for a brief moment I thought it would let me access the full MyTime (request offs, availability changes, etc). But nope, still not allowed. Oddly enough, the "view pay statements" link still goes to the old site.

The new eHR and the new Workbench have a similar design to the Pay & Benefits site.

It seems like they rolled it out without working out all the bugs. I had it fail to load several times today

Hmm, I was able to log in and get to mytime. I guess only certain users were affected. I didn't like the fact that it doesn't seem like a secure site.

Hopefully it will actually log you out when you hit log out, I have become used to restarting computers in TSC after I am done ever since another TM used my account to request time off. Luckily the TM caught it as he realized his name wasn't posted and MINE was!

There's a link to that pay to the minute chart that someone was looking for!

• TMs must be paid for all time worked including

responding to work related phone calls or text messages.

Looks like I have some punch corrections to do.

iPhone user here. I can get to the screen to see the list of pay statements but cannot actually view them. Before I always could uncheck the pdf box and it would work but I cannot anymore. Hopefully they fix that.

The new look is nice and modern, but there's some redundancy and I don't t think it's that intuitive. I only used it for a couple minutes to fix a punch, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Lol I'm tempted to put in a punch correction for 1 minute the next time I get called on my day off or call to get someone to let me in when I arrive early.

Lol I'm tempted to put in a punch correction for 1 minute the next time I get called on my day off or call to get someone to let me in when I arrive early.

I have put in three punch corrections that eventually helped lead to an ETL getting a write up for not opening the store timely. Scheduled at 8, when the store opens. Arrive at 7:45, ring bell. At 7:55, ring bell again. Ring bell at 8. Store should be open but still nothing. Ring again every 5 minutes until about 8:25 when they roll themselves around to the door and by now there's a line of TMs and guests waiting. Punch in at 8:30 and immediately punch-correct for 8, because if I'm going to be scheduled at 8 and am present at 8, I'm getting paid at 8 regardless of whether or not they let me in.

I have a very distinctive way I ring the doorbell, and by now the story has circulated enough that when an ETL hears that ring, they come running because nobody wants to fall victim to the HRTL's wrath by negligence.

It doesn't require me to use internet explorer anymore right?

I have put in three punch corrections that eventually helped lead to an ETL getting a write up for not opening the store timely. Scheduled at 8, when the store opens. Arrive at 7:45, ring bell. At 7:55, ring bell again. Ring bell at 8. Store should be open but still nothing. Ring again every 5 minutes until about 8:25 when they roll themselves around to the door and by now there's a line of TMs and guests waiting. Punch in at 8:30 and immediately punch-correct for 8, because if I'm going to be scheduled at 8 and am present at 8, I'm getting paid at 8 regardless of whether or not they let me in.

I have a very distinctive way I ring the doorbell, and by now the story has circulated enough that when an ETL hears that ring, they come running because nobody wants to fall victim to the HRTL's wrath by negligence.
I've only had to call if I arrived too early and nobody was sitting by the door yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back