Archived The Thursday Memo (aka the schedule, aka my walking papers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

Just looked at the schedule for the week of 09/15/2013 and for some reason I was scheduled for only 6 hours. I only got those 6 hours, as I am set in the computer to work every Monday in market from 8 to 2:30, so I can be there to meet with my DSD food vendors. I am going to speak to my supervisor on Monday to see what happened. Everyone including the ETLHR keep asking me if I got the memo. Then we all just laugh. I really hope that my supervisor can't find the hours to give me, so I can just enjoy the week off. Also she will have to find someone to set my home decor and home improvement endcaps, plus any of the remaining HBA or stationery endcaps that I can't set next week (work 2 closing shifts in electronics and 1 day shift doing inventory prep.). Never to seem to get ahead with all of the back-ups at the lanes and electronics lunches and breaks I have to give. Also my market/cosmetics brand team member does not seem to get finished with the truck in time to help with that many projects. I could on, but I think I have vented enough.

One time my whole week got cut, which I didn't mind at the time. When I got back my TL said he wanted to speak to me in his office. He then started ranting about his
hectic week and how much he appreciated me, as it became apparent that the other TMs don't do much work. He just sat there thanking me for a good ten minutes.

:lazy:
Enjoy your time off

Looks my supervisor is going to give a few more shifts that week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back