Archived The VBxTarget (Victoria Beckham) collection will be available at Target beginning on April 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried on the orange romper with the flowers on it and i looked like a colorful cylinder. it would definitely help sales if you created a line that looked good on people, not just the mannequins

I have to have plus size stuff for my upper half and I can do straight sizes for my lower half so a 25mile(closest plus size store) drive just not worth it.. But for me to say baby stuff is cute - is something cause I really don't like kids.. And orange? Not a color I would even pick up, cause I look horrid in any shade of it.

I liked it a lot more in person than I did online! Mostly because the quality on the clothes seemed really nice! I actually bought something! I got the stripe skirt...I didn't like the matching top though, so I skipped that. The only things I didn't like were the brighter pieces. I hate the orange and pink items. Why does every single designer we have a collaboration with, use practically the same shades of orange and hot pink?

And of course the kids clothes were super cute. I liked them a lot more than the adult sizes. :rolleyes: Lots of people were curious about the clothes...but not many people seemed to be buying them.

Also wish she had more accessories, like bags or shoes, or something. The plaid guy had backpacks. They were cute. I regret not getting one.

Also wish she had more accessories, like bags or shoes, or something. The plaid guy had backpacks. They were cute. I regret not getting one.
if she had purses i would've definitely bought one. maybe if one were like the clear plastic raincoat.

At first I thought the bee shirt was super cute but then I looked at up close and thought no definitely not for me. I think maybe on another person it would look cute but on myself it just didn't look right lol

Definitely a flop at my store. I didn't ring up a single thing from that line during my cashier shift & there was still quite a bit of selection available by nearly the end of the day. I thought about buying one dress that would be nice for easter but the rest were not my style. They'd look nice on someone else... but definitely not on me.

We made highest sales in the district for this brand! It is still a bit busy so I took a fifteen because I'm tired out. It's probably selling well because it's popular styles for our region.
ac825bd0996662d21870338697480771.jpg

I don't think we will. Here is ours at 11:30 am launch day.

I took a quick peek and the items are still on the racks at my store. Not much hype it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back