Archived The VBxTarget (Victoria Beckham) collection will be available at Target beginning on April 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone get more than one Z-rack of stuff?

I don't need specifics just did ya'll get more than 5min worth of clothes.. That was all we got in total for everyone for this launch..

I don't need specifics just did ya'll get more than 5min worth of clothes.. That was all we got in total for everyone for this launch..
Ours was on 4 z-racks, but they weren't all packed. She has most of it on double hung convertibles, and I think it's 8 racks merchandised.

Everything is in Ready to wear. That's crazy..

This thought reminded me of the Neiman Marcus set. They thought it was going to be so big and for starters put it all by the fitting room so we can keep an eye on it. The oh crap it's not selling let's put it at the beginning of RTW. It's still not selling lets put the non-clothing items in areas that sell similar items. Yikes it's almost Christmas let's move it ONE more time. On a different note this will be the first collection in years that I haven't set. My store had a VML transfer in before Christmas and she does all of the adjacencies and will be setting VB tomorrow. :(

Last edited:
I hope it all sells in 8 minutes like the Lily did. Otherwise, we will have to put up all the signing.

What, the signing person at your store doesn't have to come in early to put up the signing?

I take a different approach to these LTO collections- I volunteer to come in and get it set up. I like watching the chaos.
I do ad on sunday so this should be fun. I am wondering how many people will swarm in at 8

Closest one to me with plus size is 25+ miles from my house. Guests are going to be pissed.
This is when you point their rage at Ebay by blaming the resellers for buying all the plus items you have already. Its the only way they there any hope of killing the insanity.

I don't think so. Ever since we started End to End they forced SL to do sorting in receiving once truck is off loaded. Its insane. I do A block and pets so I dont see the boxes any more. However, I believe we got 2.

This is when you point their rage at Ebay by blaming the resellers for buying all the plus items you have already. Its the only way they there any hope of killing the insanity.

I am not working tomorrow.. I just saw the lay out of the stuff and wondered how they were going to actually fill the space since we didn't get shit. One size run of the things I saw. Our VM was worried cause he was asking me if I knew where any of it was hidden..

I hope it all sells in 8 minutes like the Lily did. Otherwise, we will have to put up all the signing.
I remember Lilly. All night signing to put up the signs ( and it was sold out in like 10 minutes or so. OK take the signs down.

i'm off today !!

here is what i found online...

appearently you can buy her line online in the UK, they want her stuff in the UK, but of course online sites are crap and crash !

Victoria Beckham's Target range DIVIDES fans as they rush to purchase online
Victoria Beckham's Target clothing line is on sale now... here is every look

Victoria Beckham enjoys family meal in Malibu | Daily Mail Online

lol

Victoria-Beckham-Target.jpg

Last edited:
We had people waiting. People are still shopping it too. At a guess, I would say it's maybe 1/3 gone. I think it will keep selling throughout that day based on the fact that there has been a steady stream of shoppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back