Archived The VBxTarget (Victoria Beckham) collection will be available at Target beginning on April 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
currently wearing my shirt and my GSA keeps (jokingly) yelling at me that it's "not red." he's also colorblind so he told me he wouldn't be able to tell anyway.

I went to a sister store today and no one in softlines was wearing their shirt.
The etl that have it to me says "you'd better talk about it if I give you this" etl-hr who I am working with at the desk looks at her with her mouth open and defended me. Suck it. Lol.

they run big , more like men size instead of women .
I got a medium shirt , and it looks like I am wearing a dress ...

I was told we only got "a few" shirts in and I wasn't shocked by which SL TMs it was that just happened to get them...

Put on a belt and tights and wear it as a dress!
And off to work you go.

17629883_1513325642035370_1812802859109047679_n.jpg

I read the directive on work bench:

"Shirt is not apart of Target Brand uniform and can be asked by management to quit wearing shirt"

Then why even send shirts ? If I may be forced to remove the shirt. Lol

Can they ask you to quit wearing the shirt while you are still at work?
I can see some problems with that.

Can't believe I wasn't scheduled for this. There was talk during a huddle about "crowd control", they're expecting a big turnout.

Just an FYI for front end people, this is indeed a 14 day return policy for all of the collection (and 30 days with red card according to workbench).

I'm still not sure if this will be a big one or not. We only put the rack signs up for Lily, because we figured it would sell out and we were right. No point having overheads up with no product to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back