Archived The VBxTarget (Victoria Beckham) collection will be available at Target beginning on April 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least it's on my off weekend this time. Though, part of me likes to see the possible chaos.

They're trying to get me to come in and do the signage (okay), and stand outside and talk with the guests about the product. For whatever inane reason.

I'm going to spend a long long time setting that signage. They can get fucked if I'm going to stand outside at 7 in the morning telling each and every guest "no I don't know what we have in stock yes the product is first come first serve yes it's ticketed also fuck off"

This time around it is all apparel items and will be set on the RTW floor pad near MSC. The only hardlines item is a book and it will be with the rest of the collection.

Get ready.
survive.jpg

They're trying to get me to come in and do the signage (okay), and stand outside and talk with the guests about the product. For whatever inane reason.

I'm going to spend a long long time setting that signage. They can get fucked if I'm going to stand outside at 7 in the morning telling each and every guest "no I don't know what we have in stock yes the product is first come first serve yes it's ticketed also fuck off"

Don't forget to tell them "Sorry but you are third in line so these two in front of you will clear the racks cause they are resellers and we will let them fuck everyone over."

The buttons are cute. The box has project Bee on it. Matches the bees on the shirt and some buttons. Hoping the shirt comes in xxl. I need one. Like now.

They're trying to get me to come in at 4am for this.

As if it's going to take that long to set up jfc

Some pieces are super cute and others a trash bag would look better. I heard the last time we got designer clothing people bought cartfulls and never returned any pieces unless it didn't fit.
I wonder if I put Her face on some glad bag cases would they sell?

There are TM shirts? I would love one. Sigh. ETL always gives me stink eye when I wear those shirts for Flow shifts.
So asked Soft lines etl (now Style etl) about getting a Beckham shirt got horrified look and so 'Are you going to help set?' Like she knew I don't do softlines. However, I have set numerous of the other 'special events' like Lilly Pultizer (and the $100 umbrella that someone shockingly bought or the Guest that insisted that she buy the box with the broken plates even after I told her I couldnt sell them because they were broken and weeped when I said these were the last ones.)

I went to a sister store today and no one in softlines was wearing their shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back