Archived The VBxTarget (Victoria Beckham) collection will be available at Target beginning on April 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
6044529941f776a56fa4778f35b2ce39.jpg

Ah, spring designer time is upon us. How long did it take to get rid of merimekko again?

What a pile of vomit inducing shite that was. Looked like someone puked in a centrifuge.
Lets see, we got got rid of the last of it into time to set Christmas in seasonal.

Anyone know what the project name is. Its always fun to know the silly project name they assign to them to hide them from everyone.

Overly botoxed to the point that she can't raise her eyebrows or smile.
Every shot she's 'posed' & looks perpetually pissed.
She's British though. That's just how they look.

Overly botoxed to the point that she can't raise her eyebrows or smile.
Every shot she's 'posed' & looks perpetually pissed.

Does she work retail?

I take it the stupid signage for this is coming on the signing pallet next week?

If I have to go in just to ride the wave, it will be the best shift ever

11ben-hur-1959-chariot-race-gif.gif

I wish that "Ride the Wave" shirt in Boy's came in XL-XXL, I would wear it everyday.

This is how I feel on the wave when Signing in Softlines (My Stores softlines team is HORRENDOUS at anything revolving Signing, literally if I don't do it, it won't be done.)

It will sell out quickly go double the amount eBay it is ashame how that happens :/ I actually kinda like the kids clothes but my boyfriend's daughter i don't think she'd wear that lol

Ugh

Fuck that.

There is one overhead. Looks like one flat piece to hang probably above the main aisle by the racks. And there are some signing elements that go on the convertibles. But nothing like the Lily Pulitzer signing! I'll take that as a win.

I'm curious to see what everyone is expecting in terms of crowd size. How're your stores handling the event plan?

I've done two clothing release events as AP scheduled for "crowd control" before, and both times literally zero people showed up. It seems like they're expecting this release to be much, much bigger. They even set up a crowd managment plan like they do for Black Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back