Archived The VBxTarget (Victoria Beckham) collection will be available at Target beginning on April 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting to see how long it takes them to realize the boxes have an overhead. I'm thinking it's going up on Friday. Not coming in on Sunday for this foolery.

I take a different approach to these LTO collections- I volunteer to come in and get it set up. I like watching the chaos.

I take a different approach to these LTO collections- I volunteer to come in and get it set up. I like watching the chaos.
If I do that I then get stuck doing the endcap audit for the whole store... nope.

Built what? I get back a day before the Launch after an 8 day vacation, I thought the main thing was only Overheads. *Has flashbacks to Merrimekko Table*

Attached cords to ceiling headers, built the shipper and return side pieces

this aired on Friday night

Last edited:
Hmm, will they be selling this outfit? If so, then I'm on board! Lol, I haven't liked any of our designer collaborations except for the Plaid guy. The plaid stuff was cute.
spice-world-slip-dress.jpg

They gave me buttons to wear while working trying to hype it up. From what they said at last night's huddle, plus sizes won't be available in our store.

Saw a couple of the prepared displays in the backrooms last night. I did a double-take when I saw coloring books for this collection.

Overall, they seem pretty above-average compared to the rest of the typical Target styles. If they got mixed in with the rest, I wouldn't really be able the difference aside from the fact that some of them seem nicer than the rest.

i heard we will be limiting these at my store to 5 or 6 items per guest.

do these idiots honestly think I'm going to "interact with the guests"

why am i going to be there for crowd control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back