Archived THEM $2.74 CHICKEN BITES FROM PIZZA HUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shepard's Pie, Irish Stew or a Rogan Josh, it's all good.

I had Shepherd's Pie and Irish Stew when I went to Ireland. It's just not the same if you're not there.

Five Guys isn't that expensive. I got a bacon burger and fries today for about $10. That's comparable to any fast food restaurant, except five guys is better than fast food.

Edit: Not to mention unlimited toppings and free peanuts

YES. They finally opened a Five Guys near me. Takes forever to get there with all the traffic, but it's worth it.

I like turtles.

Jonathan, is that you?

635679061936242077-turtle-boy.jpg

Ive posted about this twice already. I don't even live near a store doing this and so far no one is excited but me. Italian food, Freshii, or a new artisan pizza Hut menu at 14 stores in october. Part of a new plan to implement more locally geared food in stores. Southern California get ready for tacos at Target! (possibly maybe eventually in the future I hope lol)

I'm glad there's so much to eat right there next to my store. Five Guys, Chilis, Round Table, Panera, Corner Cafe, Subway, local taco joint, Dickeys, Chipotle, Starbucks (my store doesn't have one), and some yogurt place. It's all right there in the parking lot lol.

Ive posted about this twice already. I don't even live near a store doing this and so far no one is excited but me. Italian food, Freshii, or a new artisan pizza Hut menu at 14 stores in october. Part of a new plan to implement more locally geared food in stores. Southern California get ready for tacos at Target! (possibly maybe eventually in the future I hope lol)

We had artisan pizzas from Pizza Hut maybe two years ago. They were square and my store sold Buffalo Chicken (which was great!) and Margarita (meh). Another store by me sold Italian Sausage. They were quietly discontinued after a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back