Archived THEM $2.74 CHICKEN BITES FROM PIZZA HUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are nasty as hell, heard they are actually deer meat and not actual "chicken".

We don't have a Pizza Hut but those deli TMs can definitely rock some wings.. The BBQ ones are the best! Also, the new sushi company is the bomb. I'll only go to food ave if I'm feeling a soft pretzel.

I love the popcorn at Food Ave. I cant stop once i start . I eat it so fast it ends up on the floor and i have to pick it up. Our Food Ave people are fun, there is always a line

Ya'll haven't lived 'til you've munched down on some monkey meat on the streets of Olongapo!

What's wrong with venison?

I eat the chicken bites every now and then. Can't eat them too much, the breading is.....different.

Ya'll haven't lived 'til you've munched down on some monkey meat on the streets of Olongapo!

I have a number of friends who are Filipino and none of them would eat monkey.
I'm willing to bet the street meat you got in Olongapo was Pata if there was a bone in it or adobo (from what ever meat was on hand) if not.
Did you try the Balut?
Nothing like 17 day old duck embryo boiled and topped with vinegar for a tasty snack.

Mmmmmm, Balut...

Don't get me started on that...

It makes your elbows strong!

I wish we did! I have to pack lunch, snacks, drinks, candy and lug it all in

Five Guys isn't that expensive. I got a bacon burger and fries today for about $10. That's comparable to any fast food restaurant, except five guys is better than fast food.

Edit: Not to mention unlimited toppings and free peanuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back